The Huntron Workstation software is the power behind the industry standard Huntron Trackers and Access Probers. The design is straightforward and easy to use yet robust and flexible enough to meet your most demanding test needs. Huntron Workstation’s goal is to provide a model driven platform that allows you to organize your test procedure, execute your test in a repeatable process and interpret the results quickly. The procedures are comparison based where stored information from working test assemblies is matched against information gathered from suspect assemblies and the results presented to you in an organized visual display.
Take the Workstation Tour below for a more comprehensive view of Huntron’s dynamic software.
Huntron Workstation Highlights
- Supports Tracker 3200S, Tracker Model 30, Tracker 2800/2800S, Huntron ProTrack (USB only)
- Automate the Capture and Storage of Your Test Instrument Measurements
- Huntron Workstation software is now extended to the automation of benchtop digital multimeter (DMM) and oscilloscope measurements
- Capture measurements, compare to either a stored measurement or against a defined value and view the results of your test
- Current supported instruments: Agilent/Keysight 34461A DMM, Agilent/Keysight 34410A DMM, Tektronix 4050 DMM, Agilent DSO1022A oscilloscope, Keysight DSOX2022A oscilloscope, Keysight N9935A spectrum analyzer
- Most of your DMM and oscilloscope measurement functions such as DC/AC voltage, waveform capture, resistance, capacitance and frequency are supported
- Access DH 50 mil and 39 mil probe-to-probe spacing enabled
- Image based work directions can be embedded into Board, Sequence and Components level Instructions
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 compatible
- Supports conversion of all 3.X and 4.x databases including HBK files
- Built-in Utility for updating Tracker Model 30, Tracker 2800/2800S and Tracker 3200S firmware