As part of the growing market of the LED segment and the ongoing demand to lower the cost of production per unit (CoO), ADT has responded with a dual spindle system model 7900 Duo that double the productivity while maintaining the same current production floor space.
The 7900 Duo system provides a perfect solution for applications that require a long cut cycle time such as image sensors and saw devices.
Further to the automatic vision and easy New User Interface (NUI), ADT is offering a unique feature for processing and programming of broken wafers.
7900 Series Advantages:
- Two facing spindles enable simultaneous dicing
- Low vibration platform
- Fast automatic alignment and cut positioning increase throughput
- Small footprint reduces cost of ownership
- Automatic Kerf inspection increase yield
- Automatic Y offset correction ensures maximum precision
- Tape surface detection ensures consistent cut quality
- Touch screen user interface
Other key Features of Importance
- Highest Dicing Process Speeds – Lowest costs
- Air bearing feed axis (X)
- Fast automatic alignment and cut positioning for increased throughput
- Automatic Kerf inspection and quality analysis for maximum precision
- Process data logging and statistical analysis
- Fest & Simple Blade change
- SECS GEM platform ready
- Full access to any area of the system for easy maintenance access
- Small foot print