A Bonder for manual or automatic bonding
The Bondjet BJ653, with its changeable bond heads, serves the wire bonding processes of wedge-wedge as well as ball-wedge and can handle fine wire, heavy wire and ribbon. The operating methods from manual to automatic bonding is particularly appropriate for the use in laboratories, in the development and for suppliers for validating their product quality.
BJ653 is ideal for product samples, pre-production prototypes or small volume production runs in proven and reliable Hesse quality. The Bondjet BJ653 is part of the new bonder generation and offers the same handling regarding operation and look & feel as the the fully automatic machines of Hesse. It is characterized by an open workspace, which achieves the same process result as in a fully automated production wire bonder.
The Bondjet BJ653 has a lower throughput than the other Bondjets but is the avenue to fully automatic wire bonding. The available bondheads for the BJ653 are identical to the bondheads for the Hesse production machines. This enables a targeted preparation of the production process on the Bondjet BJ653.
Advanced Features and Process Advantages
- Bondheads for all common wire materials
- Wear-free components with piezo technology
- Maintenance-free fl exure hinges
- Working area: X: 100 mm (3.9″); Y: 90 mm (3.5″); Z: 50 mm (2.0″)
- Intelligent bondhead connecting system with integrated memory storing all calibration data: bondheads are interchangeable within a few minutes
- Optimized pattern recognition
- Use of all common wire spools
- Loop generator for customized loops
- Integrated, non destructive pulltest for wire and ribbon (HBK, RBK)
- Continuous, real time monitoring of wire deformation, transducer current and frequency within programmable control limits
- Machine mobility by mounted rollers; as an option