If you are looking for a manufacturing automation software to speed up the process of bringing a new PCBA from CAD to your production or a solution to keep track of traceability and shorten the repair cycle, then visit Accelonix at booth 9C014.
Aster Technologies EMS4.0 Software Solutions
Testway Express is a fully integrated solution that enables electronic manufacturers to optimize the design to test flow.
- Testablility analysis from schematic capture (pre-layout) and/or post-layout.
- Intelligent probe placement.
- Simulation of a combined test strategy including assembly, inspection and test machines.
- Estimated test coverage before program development.
- Real test coverage from the program executed in the production environment.
- Lean test optimization to remove redundant tests.
- Generate optimized assembly, inspection and test programs.
twDocumentor publishes all your documents or reports with one click: Load one of the templates previously created with Microsoft Word, select the twExpress or QuadView project to document and automatically create shop floor documentation and reports.
- Generate documentation for manual assembly process and production documentation; test instruction sheets; testability analysis and test coverage reports.
- Powered by the industry standard Microsoft Word.
- Fully automated process.
- Create a paperless production environment.
QuadView is a powerful set of scalable board viewing modules that can be used either as a standalone viewer or fully integrated within customer’s applications. QuadView can be used in the design environment to assist in DfT and test coverage analysis. Whereas, within the manufacturing environment it becomes an integral part of the repair cycle, assisting in locating faults and reducing repair time significantly.
- Provides PCBA visualization from native CAD data.
- Pin-level navigation within all the views.
- Reconstruct the schematic view from netlist using the Netlist Navigator.
- Cross-probing between all views and reports.
QUAD (QUality ADvisor) is a software suite built around a centralized database for providing traceability of any PCBA / Systems electronic production data. It offers a powerful support for PCB fault diagnosis and collects all data regarding PCB repair to share experience between QUAD users. It provides access to detailed information in real-time that can be presented clearly and precisely using advanced reporting.
The strategic benefits that the manufacture can expect include:
- Cycle-time reduction.
- Time-to-market improvement.
- Quality, productivity, and yield improvements.
- Complete product/component traceability.
- Innovative paperless repair loop.
PS: On our booth you will also find solutions for X-Ray inspection, EMC and RF testing, die bonding and wire bonding.