- High accurate thickness measurements
- White light and infrared sensors available
- Special models for thin wafers, rough wafers and doped wafers
- Integrated Green&Keevers dispersion table
- With light interferometer with standard PCHR sensor (one controller)
- High speed‑ 4 kHz
- Multi sensor mounts
Interferometer for thickness measurement
On each interface between different layers a part of the incident polychromatic light is reflected. A phase shift appears that varies with the wavelength. At certain wavelengths constructive interference occurs, at other wavelengths interference is destructive. The optical path length can be calculated from the intensity of the interference signal as a function of the wave number.
For all available models of sensors please review the sensor brochure in the datasheet section.
If you want to know more about Interferometer for thickness measurement