A benchtop system does not equate to “no features”. The Catalina Series benchtop systems are compact, full-featured platforms with these standard features: automatic vision, laser surface sensing, and nozzle alignment.
Our tabletop dispensing robot provides you with accurate and repeatable dispense results. Catalina Series can be configured with an optional heated work area.
Applications using solder pastes, glues, encapsulants, gasketing, underfills, conductive adhesives, and more benefit from a Catalina Series tabletop dispensing system.
- Catalina – High repeatability with contact probe or non-contact laser surface sensing.
- Catalina TR – Dispense with Tilt and Rotate function.
- Catalina Mini – For dispensing on small substrates. Work area: 200 mm x 200 mm (7.9″ x 7.9″)
- Automatic Vision – System automatically locates alignment points to account for product shift and rotation.
- 3D Dispensing – Laser traces the dispense path and measures surface variation, then adapts height of the dispense tip to maintain a consistent gap.
- Image Alignment – Vision system locates alignment points to account for product rotation.
- Automatic XYZ Nozzle Calibration – Locates dispense tip in X, Y, Z for accurate fluid placement.
- Graphic Edit & DXF Support – User-friendly graphic editing to create a dispense path. AutoCAD DXF files are supported.
- Matrix Dot Dispensing – Easily duplicate a common pattern in a matrix.
- Fill Area – Multiple types of fill area and dispense patterns. Easy to teach.
- Laser – Non-contact surface sensing. (n.a. for Catalina mini)
Powerful System Capabilities
- Easy to learn, computer-based software with Windows operating system.
- Easy to use point-based teaching for all axis movement. Able to set point jobs and various parameters.
- Automatic alignment and positioning with high resolution camera.
- Create dispense paths using camera teach or on-screen graphic editing.
- Import DXF files for complex path programming.
- I/O ports provide the flexibility to add advanced features/equipment.