Ease of Use
The 8020 operates with the ADT intuitive New graphic User Interface (NUI), and includes two touch-screens: a 19” monitor for the main screen and a 17” monitor maintenance screen.
The maintenance screen assists with performing system setup procedures, blade change and some basic maintenance operations.
- Silicon wafers / discrete devices
- Silicon carbide (SiC)
- SAW devices
- Glass wafer
- Packaging (QFN, LED…)
Features and Benefits
- Flexibility – Supports Hub and Hubless blades up to 3″ O.D.
- Spindles of 1.8 kW or 2.4 kW high power (for challenging applications)
- Superior vision system with continuous zoom magnification
- Intuitive operation interface using a large 19” touch screen monitor
Other Key Features
- Air bearing feed axis (X)
- Fast automatic alignment and cut positioning for increased throughput
- Automatic Kerf inspection and quality analysis for maximum precision
- Process data logging and statistical analysis
- Fast & Simple Blade Change with a locking spindle shaft
- SECS/GEM platform ready
- Full access to all areas of the system for convenient and easy maintenance