The Teseq NSG 4070 offers a wide test frequency range, from 4 kHz to 1 GHz and its modular set-up, using internal or external amplifiers, make it suitable for a wide variety of test applications. Typical functions available include tests according to IEC 61000-4-6, various BCI applications as well as a signal generator and power meter for test systems as per IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-20, IEC 61000-4-21 and many other applications.
It is in fact: the only RF immunity test system in one housing that is able to “close the loop” without external control software.
The powerful and easy to use firmware makes the NSG 4070 independent from an external PC and control software. However, it can also be remote controlled for system operation. Control and data transfer of test and measurement data for documentation is provided by USB connection.
The key features of the Teseq NSG 4070 include:
- Integrated signal generator with a frequency range of 4 kHz to 1 GHz,
- 3 power meter inputs covering the frequency range 4 kHz to 1 GHz,
- Integrated power amplifier module for various applications,
- Multiple EUT (equipment under test) monitoring options,
- Easy to use 5.7“ TFT colour display with “soft-key” control,
- Internal, menu-based control software pre-loaded with basic remote-control software and test report generator.
- Dedicated “hard” keys are provided for important, frequently used functions.
The NSG 4070 is a simple to use, comprehensive, multifunctional EMC immunity test system. It provides a complete and convenient solution for Test Laboratories and OEM design verification and is a cost-effective solution compared to the commonly used approach where a number of individual instruments are combined using a network of cables and a bulky control PC using 3rd party software would be mandatory.
The NSG 4070 ensures compatibility, traceability and very convenient control and automation functions.
The all-in-one instrument will save the test-engineers a lot of time hassling and carrying around with instruments. Risks of damaged cables and connectors are highly reduced. Software setup is much shorter and easier when it concerns only one instrument. The lab will safe much time and money.
Optional a traceable or accredited calibration certificate can be supplied with each tester, available from the TESEQ accredited calibration labs.