The IETLabs (GenRad) 1693 LCR Meter Bridge gives you the best combination of features, in an LCR meter, to meet your most demanding testing requirements. It’s a versatile, flexible instrument with a full range of programmable test frequencies, speeds, and voltages. An easy to understand display show both primary and secondary measurement parameters. The Digibridge is an excellent choice for metrology applications requiring accurate and repeatable measurements. The 1693 is also widely used in production testing, incoming inspection, component design and evaluation, process monitoring or dielectric measurement applications.
The 1693 Precision Impedance Bridge is a sophisticated, patented microprocessor controlled tester that brings new levels of flexibility, simplicity and accuracy to RLC measurement. It’s testing automation at its best with a range of programmable test frequencies and test voltages, as well as automatic limit comparison, automatic parameter selection, remote programmability, automatic binning, and automatic zeroing.
The 1693 Precision Impedance Bridge provides a powerful combination of features designed to maximize productivity in all testing environments.
- 0.02% Accuracy for RLC measurements and 0.0001 Accuracy for DQ measurements.
- Programmable test frequencies from 12Hz to 200kHz for maximum testing versatility.
- Programmable test voltages from 5mV to 1.275V permits testing at exact manufacturer- specified voltage levels.
- Full range keyboard-selectable test speeds: Variable up to 19 measurements per second
- Two selectable measurement modes: Continuous and Triggered with averaging available in each ensures stable repeatable measurements
- Optional IEEE-488.2 Interface enable remote programming
- Wide choice of measurement parameters allow you to work with familiar units.
- A full, five-digit LED display for RLC measurements and a four-digit readout for D and Q testing, simultaneously display both test results for each measurement, automatically.
- Guarded Kelvin measurement techniques protect measurement integrity.
- Automatic self-test and diagnostic check maintain reliable, error-free operation.