The SA1002 is a powerful, fully featured, EMC analyser. It will measure both conducted and radiated emissions according to the international EMC standards. It enables the user to assess the EMC compliance of products quickly and with good integrity.
The analyser is controlled via a USB link from any standard PC using the software included with the analyser. This provides a user interface which is simple and intuitive to use.
The software included with the SA3000 provides all the control and display features that you need. These include:
- Full control of the frequency band to be scanned.
- Control of the detector, RBW, scan rate, scan mode.
- Linear or log scaling of the frequency axis
- Instant zoom to any point in the spectrum, at full resolution.
- Single frequency mode for monitoring any specific problem emission.
- Selection of input device, including automatic AF or insertion loss correction.
- Up to 20 markers, with QP and Ave display of results in near real time.
- Selection of standard to be applied, with EU, FCC and As/Nz standards pre-loaded.
- Facility to input your own limits and/or input device calibration.
- Plotting of results to any Windows printer.
- Saving of results to disk, and recall at later date.