Deweyl Tool offers a wide range of Large Wire bonding tool solutions for Manual, Semi-Automatic, and Automatic bonding equipment.
- A minimum of three material choices are available: Tungsten Carbide, Titanium and Ceramic.
- Applications involving Large Wire typically consist of wire diameters of .003” (75 um) and larger, using Au, Al, Cu, and Pt.
- The CL style with a VG foot is most commonly used for automatic applications.
- For manual applications, the CS style with a GW foot is most common.
- Vertical Feed wedges are available where indicated.