The variac NX1-260-32 is a single phase motor variac that allows to steplessly adjust the EUT supply voltage from 0V to 260 V when supplied by a 230 V mains supply voltage. By means of the variac NX1-260-32 tests as required in the standard IEC / EN 61000-4-11 (voltage dips and short interruptions as well as the optional voltage variation) can be performed adjusting the voltage to any voltage level. Apart from this the motor variac is used for power-frequency magnetic field tests as per IEC / EN 61000-4-8.
EM Test variac NX1-260-32
Variable transformer for voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage variations
- Voltage range: 0 up to 260 V
- Max. current: 32 A cont.
- Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Output voltage control: 0 – 10 VDC
- Fast slew rate, < 2 seconds (full range)
- Able to compensate mains supply variation
- Steplessly adjustable output voltage
- High inrush current capability
If you want to know more about EM Test variac NX1-260-32